Snap! Crackle! Pop! When you try one of these Choco-Bourbon Crispies you won’t be able to stop!
Remember how much you loved Rice Krispie treats as a kid? You were always the “cool” kid if you brought them in for lunch. Hell, you probably still eat them today. Whether you’re taking them from your kids or just buying your own box for the night… I mean week. However you enjoy them, you know that you can never just have one.
No way these could get better, right? Wrong. Add a little Cleveland Whiskey Bourbon Finished with Black Cherry Wood to your batter, top it off with some whipped cream, a strawberry, and voila! Choco-Bourbon Crispies. Your new unofficial best friend.
You Will Need:
- Large Saucepan
- Wooden spoon or silicone
- 9×9 pan
- 2 T butter
- 2 oz Underground Bourbon Whiskey finished with Black Cherry Wood
- 7 oz marshmallows (just more than half of a normal-sized bag)
- 4 c chocolate Krispy rice cereal
- Whipped cream
- Grease 9×9 pan.
- Over medium heat melt butter in a saucepan.
- Add marshmallows and bourbon. Stir until smooth.
- Add chocolate Krispy rice cereal and stir until coated.
- Pour into prepared 9×9 pan. Chill.
- Cut into squares.
- Serve with whipped cream and a strawberry.