Bourbon Snicker-Doodle Cookie Dough
Everyone is guilty of sneaking a lick or a chunk of cookie dough while baking cookies. It’s just a force of habit, no shame. But, eating raw cookie dough can be very detrimental to your health. The key to edible cookie dough is heat treating your flour, it will kill all the bacteria. So, now that you know the secret you’re ready to start making these delicious Bourbon Snicker-Doodle Cookie Dough Balls.
Make sure to keep an eye on them once you’re done, someone might try to take these from you. If someone does try something slick, show them a little taekwon-dough…😏
Our Black Cherry Bourbon pairs so well with the cinnamon and chocolate flavors. We recommend using dark chocolate to drizzle over the cookie dough, the flavors just explode in your mouth. Enjoy your sweet treat!
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour (heat-treated)
- 4 Tbsp unsalted butter (room temperature, very soft)
- 6 Tbsp granulated sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1T cinnamon
- 2 tsp bourbon ( as needed)
- Cinnamon sugar
- Melted chocolate
- Heat your all-purpose flour to at least 160 degrees Fahrenheit. Spread onto a cookie sheet and bake in the oven at a relatively low temperature until it reaches 160 degrees Fahrenheit.
- After your flour is done being treated, mix all the ingredients together except for the last two. A nice sized bowl and a wooden spoon work great.
- Chill for 15-20 minutes before you scoop. It will make it easier to scoop into nice shaped balls. A small cookie scoop or a melon baller works great.
- Dust with cinnamon sugar.
- To drizzle with chocolate you can break up a chocolate bar. In a microwave-safe bowl heat until just soft. Don’t overheat or the chocolate will get lumpy. Stir the chocolate and use the spoon to drizzle.
PS – Since these don’t have any egg in them, they will not bake into cookies.