Peanut Butter Bourbon Cheesecake Parfait
Peanut Butter, Bourbon, Cheesecake – What do they all have in common? They can be served in so many different ways with so many different types of food and drink to compliment them. We came up with a way to enjoy them all…at the same time! We present, The Peanut Butter Bourbon Cheesecake Parfait!
Your mouth is probably salivating just thinking about it. The creaminess of the filling, the subtle taste of bourbon, the sweetness of the Reese’s Cup, it really is a piece of art. The next time you get a sweet tooth, you know what you need to do.
Make a few for your friends and they will love you forever. Alright, you’re probably tired of reading about this masterpiece, gather your ingredients and follow the instructions below! Good luck!
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 2 oz Black Cherry Finished Bourbon
- 1 t. almond extract
- 1 t. vanilla extract
- 8 oz Whipped Cream
- 2 King-size Reese’s minis Peanut Butter Cups
- Take your softened cream cheese, peanut butter, powdered sugar, bourbon, vanilla, almond extracts, and put them into a mixing bowl. Beat until creamy. Make sure to scrape down all the excess from the sides of the bowl.
- Spoon filling into a piping bag or zip-top bag and pipe into individual glasses or bowls, layering with peanut butter cups.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or until ready to serve.
- Top each dessert with remaining whipped topping and a whole mini peanut butter cup. This dessert is very rich, make them small.