It would be totally cliche of us to say “let’s celebrate love” this week. It is, after all, the week of Valentine’s Day (notice in our picture there is a white rose). While everyone may not be in the celebratory relationship mode, perhaps we all can agree on loving Chocolate. And Cleveland Whiskey. These two ingredients will never let you down. They’ll never betray you, nor abandon you. There’s no pre-nup involved, no laundry (unless you spill on yourself) and no miscommunication. You might have unfortunate circumstances where you run out of needed supplies, but you will always know how to remedy that horrible circumstance. (Visit this link to learn of where our products can be found, close to home.)
Happy Valentine’s Day from all of us at Cleveland Whiskey. And the flowers, roses preferred please, are always advised. Cheers to Love, Chocolate and Whiskey. Three ingredients of a well-lived life. May you have them all, all of the time.
You will need:
2 oz Underground Black Cherry Wood Bourbon
1 oz White creme de cacao
1 oz Chambord Raspberry Liqueur
1/2 oz simple syrup
2 dashes chocolate bitters
Dark Chocolate Bits
Red and Pink Sprinkles
- In a small dish melt the dark chocolate bits.
- Put the sprinkles in another small dish.
- Rim the glass in the chocolate and dip in the sprinkles.
- Put a large cube in the prepared glass and set aside.
- In a shaker tin filled with ice combine first 5 ingredients and shake well.
- Strain into the prepared glass. Enjoy.