Whisper of Summer
We are entering the last week of January, that’s crazy! It’s been a long, cold month up here in Cleveland. The winter weather is really starting to take its toll, which is why we are ending this month with a Whisper of Summer. This cocktail highlights our Black Reserve Bourbon and gives you that slight hint of summer that you are oh, so craving.
You’re going to shake your Black Reserve Bourbon with some Cherry Bitters and top that off with the Peach & Cherry Perrier Fusion. This is what gives the cocktail that hint of fruit. We added in the Hibiscus Syrup to sweeten it up and continued on with that trend and garnished it with Hibiscus Flowers. They have a bit of a peculiar look to them but are very tasty.
Say goodbye to January and just know that the warmer weather is now one month closer. Enjoy a Whisper of Summer this weekend and start planning the best summer ever!
You Will Need:
- 1.5 oz Black Reserve
- 4 Dashes Cherry Bitters
- Perrier Fusions Peach and Cherry
- 1/4 oz Hibiscus Flower Syrup or Grenadine
- Hibiscus Flower Garnish
- In a cocktail shaker with ice mix Black Reserve and bitters.
- Pour into a cocktail glass over ice and top with the Perrier. Drop the hibiscus flower syrup on top, it will drop to the bottom.
- Garnish with the flower and enjoy.