Do you know those hilarious Snickers® commercials? If you’re not familiar with them, the tagline is “You’re not you when you’re hungry. Snickers Satisfies.®” The late Betty White starred in the famous commercial where she portrays a football player who is catching slack from teammates for not playing up to standard. Betty is then offered a Snickers bar and after she takes a bite, is turned back into the real player who then makes a good play. It is quite hilarious, here’s the link if you’ve never seen it! We took the beloved candy bar and converted it into cocktail form! So, the next time one of your friends isn’t acting like themselves whip them up this boozy riff on a Snickers bar, Whiskey Snickertini, to get them feeling like themselves again.
The combination of Magic Rabbit® Whiskey, Vanilla Vodka, Hazelnut Liqueur, and Caramel Coffee Syrup re-create all four layers of the Snickers bar; Nougat, Caramel, and peanut butter wrapped in milk chocolate. Chocolate and peanut butter are the two main flavors, but that slight caramel taste gives it that added kick that makes it that much better. To make it even more realistic, we decided to rim the martini glass with chocolate and dip it into crushed peanuts! This is such a fun cocktail to craft and drink, share one with your friends and enjoy!
- 1 oz Magic Rabbit® Whiskey
- 1 oz Vanilla Vodka
- 1/2 oz Hazelnut Liqueur
- 1/2 oz Caramel Coffee Syrup
- Crushed Peanuts
- Melted Chocolate
- In a bowl that fits the rim of your martini glass, melt the chocolate. Rim the glass with melted chocolate, then dip the rim into crushed peanuts. Let it cool, a few minutes in the freezer does the trick.
- Meanwhile, in a cocktail tin with ice combine Magic Rabbit, Vanilla Vodka, Hazelnut Liqueur, and Caramel Coffee Syrup. Shake it.
- Strain into the prepared cocktail glass.