The Tax Relief
Tax Day. Two words nobody wants to hear. Do not fret if you’re feeling the tax day blues, we’ve got a drink that’ll turn your frown upside down! Introducing The Tax Relief – a cocktail so good, even Tax Day can be enjoyable.
The Tax Relief is like a mini vacation in a glass! Because no matter what the IRS throws your way, you’ve got a delicious cocktail to help you weather the storm. Let the stress melt away with all kinds of fresh, flavorful, and fun ingredients lighting up your taste buds. The pumpkin pie spice seasoning mixed with sugar is a key ingredient that perfectly complements the fresh and tropical flavors of the fruit, adding a warm and cozy touch to this delicious Tax Day cocktail.
As you take that last sip and then enjoy the cherry and charred pineapple chunk you start to realize that tax day isn’t so bad after all. Get ready for next year, we’ll be back with another one-of-a-kind cocktail to help you melt the stress of Tax Day away. Cheers!
Find Bridge & Main in Ohio!
Find Bridge & Main on BevMax!
The Tax Relief
- 2 oz Bridge & Main® American Wheat Bourbon
- 1/2 oz Ancho Reyes Verde (Green Chili Liqueur)
- 1 oz Pineapple Juice
- 1 oz Lime Juice
- 1 oz Coconut Cream
- 1/2 oz Honey Syrup (1:1 honey & hot water)
- 1/4 Ripe Banana
- 1 oz Mango Puree
- 1/2 cup Frozen Pineapple Chunks
- Pumpkin Pie Spice & Sugar for rimming the glass
- Rim a highball glass with pumpkin pie spice seasoning mixed with sugar and set aside.
- In a blender, add bourbon, pineapple juice, lime juice, coconut cream, Ancho Reyes Verde, honey syrup, banana, mango puree, pineapple chunks, and ice. Blend until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared highball glass.
- Garnish with pineapple and cherries on a pick. Kiss with fire!