The Cheervardier is as classic as they come and most definitely will give you a reason to cheer! Featuring our Cleveland Underground Bourbon Whiskey Finished with Black Cherry Wood, our homemade Rhu’Snip Syrup, and a little Sweet Vermouth! Our Black Cherry Wood Finished Bourbon is so versatile, you can drink it neat, on the rocks, or in a delicious cocktail like this! You’re going to learn to love this Underground line we have created, this Black Cherry is special! Share it with your friends, share it on your social, share it with the world! Chill your coupe glass before pouring your concoction in, and then garnish with an orange twist and enjoy!
- 1.5 oz Cleveland Underground Bourbon Whiskey Finished with Black Cherry Wood
- 1/2 oz Rhu'Snip Syrup
- 1 oz Sweet Vermouth
- 2 Dashes Black Walnut Bitters
- 2 Dashes Cardamom Bitters
- Orange Twist
- Begin to chill a coupe glass or fill a rocks glass with ice.
- Stir drink ingredients in a cocktail shaker with ice and strain into prepared glass.
- Garnish with an orange twist and enjoy.