Strawberry Wheat Mule
With our new product, Wheat Penny 1958 Bourbon launching, we decided that it needed its own cocktail. Introducing the Strawberry Wheat Mule! A little different from your traditional mule, but the flavor is bursting! This berry special cocktail highlights the smoothness of our first-ever wheated bourbon.
So, keep calm and drink a mule this weekend. Mules are acceptable for any occasion. It has a balance of all types of flavors…sweet, spicy, strong, which makes it so versatile and approachable.
Our Wheat Penny 1958 Bourbon is available in the New England region and you can find the list of select Ohio Liquor Agencies where it is due to arrive shortly. You can also learn about how it got its name and what makes this bourbon so special.
You Will Need:
- 2 oz Wheat Penny 1958 Bourbon
- 1 oz Stirrings Ginger Liquor
- 3 big Strawberries
- 1 oz lime juice
- 1 oz simple syrup
- 1 mint sprig
- Muddle strawberries with bourbon, ginger liquor, lime juice, and syrup in a shaker tin.
- Smack the mint sprig and put it in the shaker tin with ice.
- Shake 10-15 seconds and strain into a mule glass filled with ice.
- Top with ginger ale. Garnish with a strawberry, lime slice, and mint leaf.