St. Pat’s Boozy Shamrock
You can’t celebrate St. Patrick’s Day if you don’t have a boozy green cocktail! Shake up your at-home celebration with St. Pat’s Boozy Shamrock. When you taste how good this boozy shamrock shake is, don’t thank us, the leprechauns made us do it! We are so excited for you to try this delicious holiday treat. The Vanilla Bean Ice Cream and Creme De Menthe combo are so dynamic. It creates a sweet, minty flavor that is not overwhelming with mint flavor. After that, you get the finish of our Black Reserve Bourbon, oh man it’s deadly! No milkshake is complete without whipped cream and in this case, a Chocolate Shamrock. This boozy shamrock shake will have you feelin’ Irish, that’s for sure. Sláinte!
- 1 1/2 cup Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
- 3 oz Creme De Menthe
- 4 oz Black Reserve Bourbon
- 1 oz Sweet Condensed Milk
- 3/4 oz 2% Milk
- Chocolate Shamrock
- Whipped Cream
- In a blender combine the 2% Milk, Creme De Menthe, Condensed Milk, and Bourbon. Add ice cream and blend on high until smooth.
- Pour into a milkshake glass and top with whipped cream.
- Garnish with a dark chocolate shamrock.