Spicy Pineapple & Rye
Just imagine: You’re chilling out on a tropical beach in your own personal cabana enjoying the sounds of the waves crashing down on the sand. Next thing you know, your server comes out and offers you a Boozy Pineapple Cocktail to help keep you cool and hydrated. You’re ecstatic. There’s nothing better than soaking up the sun on the beach and sipping on a boozy pineapple drink. It’s so delicious and refreshing that you start thinking about how you’re going to make this at home. Don’t worry about it, we got you covered!
To take your mind back to the beach, whip yourself up a Spicy Pineapple & Rye! A bubbly spiked beverage that packs the perfect punch. The sweetness from the fresh pineapple and the spice from our Rye Whiskey and the Spicy Pineapple Seltzer has a perfect balance that will have you coming back for more after every sip. Find a chair, some sun, and tell Siri to play you “soft beach sounds.” Close your eyes and you’ll be right back in that cabana on the beach.
- 2 oz Underground Rye Whiskey Finished with Black Cherry Wood
- 6-1″ cubes of fresh pineapple
- 1 T Amarena Tochi Cherry Syrup
- 4 Amarena Tochi Cherries
- 1 can Michelob Ultra Spicy Pineapple Seltzer
- In a cocktail shaker muddle four cubes of pineapple, cherry syrup, two cherries, and rye whiskey. Add ice and shake.
- Strain into a cocktail glass with ice and top with Michelob Ultra Spicy Pineapple Seltzer. Give it a little stir.
- Slide the remaining fruit onto a cocktail pick to garnish.