Keep calm and get your S’mores on! Summer is the official season of s’mores and we can’t help but be excited. A s’more by itself is fantastic, of course, but you know that we like to do things a little outside the box. So, we combined two classics. A s’more and an old-fashioned. A S’mores Old-Fashioned! Just imagine yourself sitting around a campfire enjoying a cocktail that tastes like a s’more….pretty nice huh? And don’t worry, you’ll still be able to roast an actual marshmallow on the fire. It’s the perfect garnish for this one-of-a-kind cocktail.
The star of the drink, besides our Black Cherry Wood Finished Bourbon, is a Scorched sugar syrup. Be sure to follow the directions very closely as this can be a little dangerous, and totally worth it.
S'mores Old Fashioned
- 2 oz Black Cherry Wood Bourbon
- 4 Dashes Cinnamon Bitters
- Canfield's Chocolate Fudge Soda
- Toasted Marshmallow
- Graham Cracker Crumbs
- Hershey's Chocolate Syrup
- Coat the rim of a rocks glass with chocolate syrup and dip in graham cracker dust.
- Build-in that glass ice, bourbon, syrup, and stir.
- Top with a splash of Canfield's Chocolate Fudge Soda.
- Garnish with a Toasted marshmallow and a drizzle of Hershey's Chocolate Syrup.