Everyone is wondering when things will get back to normal. The weather turning nice is not making it any easier.
How many of you are ready to have friends and family over for a barbecue? Well, when we can, we have a drink for everyone! Rosé, Bourbon and Blue.
All drinks are better in pitchers, it just screams “good times.” And, hey, if you want to keep the pitcher to yourself, no one will judge here. No promises that your friends and family won’t judge you though.
The fruit makes this cocktail quite refreshing when it goes down in the warm weather. Which is why we decided to give you the recipe in pitcher size, ya just can’t get enough sometimes.
Check out our latest food creation, Bourbon Mac n Cheese, it goes great with this cocktail. Share this with some of the people that you think would help take down the pitcher, enjoy!
You Will Need:
- Mesh Strainer
- 4-pint glasses
- 2 cups of water
- 4 bags of black tea (go with something with a lot of tannin to it to cut through the fat)
- 4 tbsp honey
- 2 cups of frozen blueberries
- 1 1/2 cup Rosé
- 1 cup Cleveland Whiskey Bourbon Finished with Black Cherry Wood
- 1/2 cup chopped strawberries
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- Lemon wheels for garnish
- Prepare tea, let steep for about 5 minutes
- Add the honey and stir it up until it’s well combined
- Add the frozen blueberries to your blender and add the hot tea/honey mixture
- Strain into a serving pitcher, pressing on the pulp to extract as much of the good stuff as possible.
- Add the Cleveland Whiskey Bourbon Finished with Black Cherry Wood, rosé wine, lemon juice, and strawberries
- Stir it up and let it hang out in the fridge, without ice, to chill
- Add ice to four-pint glasses, divide as you see fit, and garnish with lemon wheels.
- OPTION: If you like bubbles, top with a splash of lemon soda water.