Raspberry Bourbon Cream
If you’re planning on staying in to make your fancy Valentine’s Day dinner this year, don’t forget about the most important part of the meal, the cocktail! Impress your Valentine with the craft of the Raspberry Bourbon Cream. Know that this bourbon cream is sweet but not as sweet as bottled bourbon cream. It’s not super heavy either, it’s like a perfect mix of frothiness and creaminess. The Raspberry Liquor adds romance to the bourbon and the chocolate shavings add to both the aroma and flavor more than you can imagine so don’t skip the chocolate. Serving up any cocktail featuring our Bourbon Whiskey Finished with Black Cherry Wood is a win, but this one is so decadent and is sure to win you some extra brownie points.
Coffee Simple Syrup Ingredients:
- 1/2 cup coffee
- 1/2 cup sugar
Coffee Simple Syrup Instructions:
- Heat in a saucepan and stir until dissolved.
- Bring to a boil.
- Take off the heat and cool. Keep refrigerated.
Raspberry Bourbon Cream Ingredients:
- 1/4 cup coffee simple syrup
- 1/4 cup sweetened coconut cream
- 1/2 cup half and half
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup Bourbon Whiskey Finished with Black Cherry Wood
- 2 oz Raspberry Liquor
- Chocolate shavings for garnish
Raspberry Bourbon Cream Instructions:
- In a whipped cream sieve combine the first five ingredients. Use one Whipped Cream Charge and shake well. Chill when done.
- Grab your cocktail shaker and dispense about 4 ounces of the bourbon cream from the sieve. Add the raspberry liquor and stir well.
- Pour into a chilled coupe glass and garnish with chocolate shavings.