Pumpkin Spice Old Fashioned
Pumpkin spice and everything nice, that’s what this old fashioned is all about. Fall is here and if you haven’t been able to get into the “fall” mood, The Pumpkin Spice Old Fashioned is exactly what you need. This cocktail is perfect for the cool autumn weather. Grab your favorite sweater and enjoy the sweater-weather with a spicy cocktail.
We highly recommend making the Pumpkin Spice Simple Syrup. It is quick and easy and well worth the extra few minutes of preparation. Don’t sell this cocktail short, our Black Reserve deserves to be paired with this delicious Pumpkin Spice Simple Syrup.
As if you needed another excuse to make this delicious cocktail, its old fashioned month! We had to pay homage to the cocktail that started it all. We hope you have been enjoying the fall-themed cocktails we have been sharing. We’d love to hear your feedback if you make one. Spice up your week and create The Pumpkin Spice Old Fashioned.
You Will Need:
- 2 oz Black Reserve Bourbon
- 1 oz Pumpkin Spice Simple Syrup
- 2 Dashes Black Walnut Bitters
- Anise star
- Maraschino Cherry
Instructions: Pumpkin Spice Simple Syrup
- Add 1 cup of sugar and 1 cup of water to a saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Add 1tsp pumpkin spice.
- Stir well.
- Allow to simmer for 2-3 minutes and let cool.
- You can store leftover syrup up to a week in the fridge.
- In a mixing tin filled with ice add Black Reserve, Simple Syrup, and Black Walnut Bitters.
- Stir well.
- Strain into a rocks glass with a large ice cube.
- Garnish with an anise star and a cherry.