You will need:
8 Large frozen pineapple chunks
1/4 cup fresh lime juice (roughly 3 limes)
4-5 large basil leaves
4 oz Underground Black Cherry Wood Bourbon
2 oz Simple Syrup
club soda, as needed
granulated sugar, as needed
- Place the pineapple into a high-powered blender until smooth
- Place the lime juice and basil leaves in a clean blender container. Blend completely.
- Combine pineapple juice, lime-basil mixture, whiskey and syrup in a pitcher. Stir thoroughly.
- Rim chilled glass with granulated sugar and fill 3/4 full.
- Finish with club soda.
- Garnish the glass with a sprig of fresh basil and a slice of lime.