Paradise Bourbon Fizz
Don’t let the fact that it’s August scare you! There is still plenty of time to enjoy your summer, don’t give up. In fact, it’s time for a staycation! We’re talking tropical-style staycation here. Sun, shades, and of course, a tropical-style cocktail. Not just your average cocktail though, this Paradise Bourbon Fizz is one of a kind. A pleasant, tropical, and refreshing drink that will take you to your paradise.
It’s sort of like a Piña Colada, we added bourbon and gave it a fizzy finish. The muddled pineapple chunks create an incredibly sweet and fruity taste that is balanced out perfectly by our Black Reserve Bourbon. The Coconut Rum, Lemonade, and coconut soda (or lemon-lime) give it a light and cooling taste that is perfect for the dog days of summer. The Creme de Cocoa and chocolate drizzle creep though after every sip, keeping your taste buds buzzing! Keep your summer going with the Paradise Bourbon Fizz. Oh yeah! Let the tropical staycation begin.
- 2 oz Black Reserve Bourbon
- 1 oz Coconut Rum
- 1 oz Lemonade
- 1 oz Creme De Cocoa light
- Coconut or Lemon-Lime soda
- Chocolate syrup
- In a cocktail tin muddle 6-8 chunks of pineapple with the bourbon, coconut rum, creme de cocoa light, and lemonade. Add ice and shake well.
- Strain into a tall glass filled with ice and top with coconut soda. (lemon-lime will do if you can’t find coconut)
- Garnish with a pineapple wedge and a squeeze of chocolate syrup.