Over The Full Moon
We recently received a cocktail request from one of our incredible investors, Mary. She is currently Chapter leader at Slow Food Cleveland. They believe that wellbeing and enjoyment are some of the most important aspects of life. Check out what they are about.
So, we talked about the possibilities of the cocktail and came up with this special concoction, Over The Full Moon. This cocktail is creamy and delicious! The creaminess comes from the Caribbean Coconut Gelato from Talenti. Our Black Cherry Wood Finished Bourbon is just as smooth as the cocktail, ya can’t beat it!
A full moon is something you have to check out no matter how many times you’ve seen one. It’s also a reason to celebrate your growth and to reflect on how far you’ve come. So as September rolls in, take a moment while sipping on this cocktail, to think back on the summer and how far you’ve come to this point in 2020. Once again, shoutout to Mary for approaching us with this idea. We love it when fans reach out and send us some ideas, don’t be afraid to reach out!
P.S. It’s a full moon this week on Wednesday, September 2nd!
You Will Need:
- 2 oz Black Cherry Wood Finished Bourbon
- 1/2 cup of Talenti Caribbean Coconut Gelato
- 1 oz Crème de Framboise
- 1 t Rose’s Sweet Lime Juice
- Raspberry Meringue Cookies
- Combine Gelato, Black Cherry Wood Bourbon, Crème de Framboise, and the lime juice in the blender. Blend until smooth.
- Pour into a chilled coupe glass.
- Garnish with a Raspberry Meringue Cookie.