Mango Bourbon Smoothie
This smoothie is as sweet as it looks! The fresh mangoes and pineapple juice really work well together to create a sweet taste on the palate. In comes, our Bourbon Whiskey Finished with Black Cherry Wood to give it that kick it needs. The flavors are perfectly matched to create one excellent boozy smoothie. The Bourbon Mango Smoothie is capable of much more than keeping you refreshed.
The taste will take you to your own private island where there is nothing but sand, sunshine, and the sound of waves crashing down. A tropical getaway is in your future and all it takes is a little bit of bourbon magic. Fire up the blender this weekend and get your getaway on with this boozy smoothie!
You Will Need:
- 4-5 large chunks of mango – frozen mango work best
- 3 oz pineapple juice
- 2 oz Cleveland Underground Bourbon Whiskey Finished with Black Cherry Wood
- 2 oz Soda Water
- Basil Lead
- In a blender, combine the first 4 ingredients. If you don’t use frozen mango you may want to add an ice cube or two to chill things down.
- Blend on high speed until the mixture is smooth.
- Pour into a rocks glass.
- Garnish with a Cherry and a Basil leaf.