You will need:
2 oz Black Reserve Bourbon
1 1/2 oz Lime Juice
1 Egg White (I used pasteurized egg)
2 oz Simple Syrup
Pinch of salt
Key lime slice
- In a cocktail shaker combine Bourbon, Lime Juice, egg white and the rest of the simple syrup.
- Hold the shaker closed tight and shake with no ice for 20-30 seconds.
- Next, add ice and shake for another 10 seconds to cool down the cocktail
- Pour into the prepared couple glass and add lime to garnish
Rim Dressing Instructions:
- Crush Graham Cracker to a fine dust and add sugar and salt
- Put in a small dish
- Put 1 oz Simple Syrup in another small dish
- Run the rim of the glass through the simple syrup and then dip in the graham