On St. Patrick’s Day, there is one rule, everyone is Irish! No matter where you’re from or what you look like, you throw on your green and talk in a funny accent on March 17th.
Where there are Irish folk, there is most likely booze. We’ve created an awesome Patty’s Day cocktail that screams IRISH! Just look over at the picture, if that doesn’t get you in the mood for St. Patrick’s Day then there is something wrong with you, no offense.
All Patty’s Day cocktails need some Irish Whiskey, so we are tagging in our sham’s over at Tullamore Dew. Combine that with our Black Reserve and some Irish Cream and you’re ready to go! We hope everyone has a fun and safe St. Patrick’s Day and remember, Green Beer is for amateurs.
You will need:
- 1 oz Tullamore Dew Irish Whiskey
- 1 oz Cleveland Black Reserve
- 1 oz Irish Cream
- Green Sanding Sugar
- Dampen the rim of a chilled coupe glass and rim with green sanding sugar.
- In a cocktail shaker filled with ice combine Tullamore Dew, Cleveland Black Reserve and Irish Cream.
- Shake for 10-15 seconds or until frost forms on the outside of the shaker.
- Strain into the prepared coupe glass.