Just take a moment to look at the photo of this “Holy Moses.” There’s no way you can look at this beautiful cocktail and not want to know what it tastes like. We aren’t even going to try to explain the deliciousness this cocktail has, you just have to get crafting and try for yourself, it’s THAT good! We will tell you that this drink features our Hickory Wood Finished Bourbon, fresh pineapple juice, and a splash of Sprite. You can see the potential it has with just those three ingredients. The mint sprig and orange slice garnish add an elegant twist and an aroma that will have you taking deep breaths all day long.
This is a great cocktail to bring to a backyard BBQ! Easy to male, easy to drink, easy to have a good time. Please drink responsibly.
- 1.5 oz Hickory Wood Bourbon
- 1 oz Fresh Lime Juice
- 1/2 oz Demerara Syrup
- 3 Dashes Molasses Bitters
- Splash of Pineapple Juice
- Splash of Sprite
- Orange Slices
- Mint Sprig
- Fill a medium-sized glass with ice.
- In a shaker tin packed with ice add the bourbon, lime juice, Demerara Syrup, Bitters, and Pineapple juice and shake.
- Strain into the ice-filled glass and add a splash of Sprite.
- Garnish with an orange slice and a mint sprig.