Haunted Cleveland Bourbon
It’s Spooky Season! Nothing is safe, not even our Black Reserve Bourbon. After days of being haunted, we finally came up with our Haunted Cleveland Bourbon. A monster mash of Black Reserve, Triple Sec, Lemonade, and other spooky flavors. Do you SEE what we did with the ice cubes? Yes, those are eyeballs as ice cubes. Ice cubes that turn into gummies, how cool is that!? We found the ice tray at Target, check it out. You can also make your own using a regular ice tray and freezing a blueberry or grape in the center of it.
Who said Halloween is just for kids? Adults deserve to be showered in treats as well, which is why we are urging everyone to get creative this weekend with their own “witch’s brew.”
You Will Need:
- 1/2oz Grenadine Syrup
- 2oz Black Reserve
- 1oz Triple Sec
- 2 Dashes Cherry Bitters
- 2oz Butterfly Pea Flower Tea
- 2oz Lemonade prepared with Soda Water
- Gummy Eye Balls
- Ice Cube Tray
- At the bottom of the serving glass, pour some grenadine syrup.
- Add bourbon, triple sec, bitters, and tea to a cocktail tin with ice, stir.
- Add ice to the serving glass, strain mix into glass.
- Top with lemonade prepared with soda water and add eye ball ice.