Picture this: It’s a beautiful spring day, the sun is shining, and you’re sitting in your backyard with your best friends. You’re all laughing, catching up, and enjoying each other’s company. Suddenly, someone suggests making a whiskey riff on the classic Mudslide to celebrate the arrival of warmer weather and the start of Major League Baseball!
The whole crew jumps on board, and soon you’re all gathered around the blender, eagerly tossing in scoops of Peanut Butter Cup & Vanilla Bean Ice Cream, drizzling in smooth bourbon and rich Chocolate & Peanut Butter Whiskey, and adding a splash of bold Coffee Liqueur. As you start to blend, the delicious aroma fills the air, and you can’t help but feel excited for what’s to come. When the Mudslide concoction is ready, you pour it into tall glasses and top it with a swirl of whipped cream and crushed Butterfinger® bits. The more bits the merrier!
It’s the perfect drink to enjoy with friends on a beautiful spring day – indulgent, refreshing, and just a little bit boozy. With every sip, you’re reminded of the joy of friendship and the promise of new beginnings that come with the start of a new season. So go ahead, gather your friends, and raise a glass to the joys of spring with a delicious Guardian Slide. Please drink responsibly, cheers!
P.S. We are biased toward our Cleveland team so we’re calling this the Guardian Slide. Go, Guards!
Find Bridge & Main on BevMax!
Find Magic Rabbit Whiskey® on BevMax!
- 1 1/2 oz Bridge & Main®
- 1 oz Magic Rabbit® Whiskey
- 1 oz Coffee Liqueur
- 2 Scoops of Pierre's Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream
- 1 Scoop of Pierre's Vanilla Ice Cream
- Splash of Milk (add more if needed)
- 1 Demolished Butterfinger
- Whipped Cream
- Ice (If needed)
- Fill a sundae glass with ice and top it off with water, set it aside to chill.
- Add everything but the candy bar crumbles and whipped cream to a blender and pulverize until smooth.
- Discard ice water from your serving glass and pour the contents of the blender into it.
- Garnish with Whipped Cream and Butterfinger Crumbles