Grilled Pineapple Vanilla Old Fashioned
Grilled Pineapple, who would’ve thought it could be so tasty? Well, we looked it up and it’s actually very popular, especially during the summertime. A perfect after-dinner treat to get that sweetness you crave. We did what we do best, and added bourbon into the equation. The answer? Grilled Pineapple Vanilla Old Fashioned.
It passes all the tests. Refreshing as ever, this cocktail is highlighted by our Bourbon Whiskey Finished with Black Cherry Wood and paired with a little bit of vanilla vodka. Add in some muddled grilled pineapple, pineapple juice, and some Black Walnut Bitters and you have yourself a tasty cocktail. We’ve given you another excuse to get that grill going, not that you needed one in the first place. Cheers!
You Will Need:
- 3 slices of Pineapple, grilled
- 2 oz Cleveland Bourbon Whiskey Finished with Black Cherry Wood
- 2 oz Pineapple juice
- 1 oz vanilla vodka
- 2 dashes Black Walnut Bitters
- Muddle two slices of grilled pineapple in a cocktail tin.
- Add ice, bourbon, vodka, and bitters. Stir.
- Strain into a rocks glass with a large ice ball.
- Garnish with a slice of grilled pineapple.