Flower Power Whiskey Sour
We wanted to create something special for National Whiskey Sour Day. The Flower Power Whiskey Sour is as special as they come. A big shoutout goes to Freshly Preserved for inspiring us with their beautiful Freeze-Dried Edible Flowers. We continued the theme and decided to kick up the floral notes a notch with St. Elder Elderflower Liqueur to help enhance that sweet, floral taste in the cocktail. With the gentle spice of our Rye Whiskey Finished with Black Cherry Wood, this cocktail is everything you want in a whiskey sour.
The edible flowers for garnish give you that subtle reminder that summer is still here after every sip. Don’t let the summer pass you by, we still have one month to go!
Don’t forget to take some pictures of this beautiful cocktail! Tag us and Freshly Preserved to show us your masterpiece.
You Will Need:
- 2 oz Underground Rye Whiskey Finished with Black Cherry Wood
- 1 oz St. Elder Elderflower Liqueur
- 2 oz Aquafaba
- 1 oz Lemon Juice
- 1/2 oz Lime Juice
- 1 oz Simple Syrup
- Freeze-Dried Edible Flowers for Garnish
- Combine Whiskey, Elderflower Liqueur, Aquafaba, Lemon, and Lime Juice into a cocktail shaker.
- Shake vigorously for 20-30 seconds.
- Add simple syrup and ice and shake vigorously for another 20-30 seconds.
- Strain into a chilled coupe glass.
- Garnish with these lovely Freeze Dried Edible Flowers from Freshly Preserved