Most people have a bit more time on their hands so they are taking their talents to the kitchen. Dalgona coffee is the new hot item to make, take a picture and post for everyone to see.
For those of you who don’t know what we are talking about, Dalgona coffee is a beverage made by whipping instant coffee, sugar and hot water until it becomes creamy. Then, it is usually added to hot or cold milk.
We decided to try it out and put our own twist on it. That twist, Cleveland Black Reserve, because everything is better with a little whiskey in it. We do want to warn you, if you don’t like coffee, this drink might not be for you.
If you want to show your Dalgona off, make sure to post it to your social pages and tag us in it!
Start with a Classic Bourbon Milk Punch:
- 2 oz Cleveland Black Reserve
- .5 oz Heavy Cream
- 4 oz Milk
- Dash of vanilla extract
- .5 oz Torani Cinnamon Syrup
Delgona whipped coffee:
- 1/3 cup granulated instant coffee
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup water
- Put into a bowl and use a whisk or hand mixer to blend until fluffy.
- Shake the milk punch ingredients vigorously with ice.
- Strain into an irish coffee glass.
- Top with Dalgona whipped coffee.