Cranberry Lime Cooler
We’re taking a popular cocktail and putting our own little twist to it. A whiskey twist if you will. Whiskey twists are one of our specialties and one of our favorite things to do.
A classy drink, the cosmo is known for having 4 simple ingredients. Vodka, cranberry juice, triple sec, and lime juice. Can you guess which ingredient we replaced and what we replaced it with?
Yep, you guessed it! We replaced the vodka with our Black Cherry Wood Rye Whiskey. No offense to the Cosmo, we just like to think outside of the box when it comes to cocktails. You might never go back to a cosmo with vodka after you try this Cranberry Lime Cooler.
You Will Need:
- 2 oz Underground Rye Whiskey finished with Black Cherry Wood
- 1/4 oz fresh lime juice
- 1/2 oz triple sec
- 2 oz cranberry juice
- Lime slices
- Red rimming sugar
- Add lime juice, triple sec, and whiskey into a shaker with ice. Shake.
- Use a lime slice to dampen the edge of a chilled martini glass and dip it in the sugar.
- Strain liquid into the prepped glass.
- Garnish with a lime slice.