If you have ever heard of a Cowboy Shandy then you know where we got the inspiration for the Cowboy Claw! It’s like a bourbon lemonade with bubbles!
Replacing a lager with a lemon white claw adds a whole different flavor profile to this cocktail. You also get bubbles, and, who doesn’t like bubbles!? Ya that’s what we thought. These ingredients should be easy to find and should last you long enough to make more than one! Yes, once you try it you will know why we mention making more than one.
With the weather starting to turn just a bit, this is a perfect cocktail to enjoy outside! So, whether your hosting or attending a virtual happy hour, grilling out with your fam, driveway drinking with neighbors, show off your new favorite cocktail, the Cowboy Claw!
You will need:
- 1.25oz Black Reserve
- .75oz fresh lemon juice
- .75 oz simple syrup
- Lemon White Claw
- Lemon twist
- Combine all ingredients in a shaker filled with ice and let it sit to get cold.
- Shake for 20 seconds or until ingredients are mixed.
- Strain liquid into a pint glass.
- Add an 8 oz Lemon White Claw that is chilled, stir gently.
- Add lemon twist for garnish.