Coffee Lovers Bourbon Milk Punch
The holidays can be stressful, especially in this crazy year we are having. Energy levels can be low, which is what we are here for. A coffee and bourbon lovers dream, The Coffee Lovers Bourbon Milk Punch. A holiday delicacy with that little extra kick to keep you going through all the craziness this holiday season. The best part? When your crazy family asks you what you’re drinking, you can just tell them coffee, with the biggest grin on your face.
A dream scenario: You walk downstairs on Christmas morning and you see that “Santa” left you a shiny new bottle of Christmas Bourbon in your stocking. You tell the kids that they have to wait to open their presents before you get your “coffee.” You’re humming your favorite Christmas tune while whipping up your “coffee” and life is good. Don’t forget about the kids and presents downstairs though, they are waiting for you. Don’t forget to thank Santa, Happy Holidays!
You Will Need:
- 2 oz Christmas Bourbon®
- 4 1/2 oz Milk
- Dash of Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 oz Torani Vanilla Syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- Cinnamon Stick
- Several ounces of your favorite brewed coffee
- In a tray for making large ice cubes carefully fill with brewed coffee. Not quite to the top and freeze overnight.
- In a shaker tin with ice combine the milk, bourbon, vanilla extract, vanilla syrup, cinnamon, and shake vigorously.
- Strain over a large coffee cube in an old-fashioned glass.
- Garnish with a cinnamon stick.