Hello, North Carolina! We are happy to announce that Cleveland Whiskey is now available in the Tar Heel State. Thanks to Watson Fitts of Fearrington House Restaurant in Pittsboro, NC, for the Cleveland Cherry! You can get one from him directly at the bar, or make your own at home. This cocktail makes our Bourbon Whiskey Finished with Black Cherry Wood really shine. Sweet, yet savory, and not too heavy, so you can enjoy a full meal from a stellar restaurant.
Watson has told us that people of North Carolina are loving the taste of The Cleveland Cherry, and the Cleveland Whiskey story as he knows it. The Fearrington House has wonderful seasonal menus and is known for its exceptional service and partnering with local farms and crafting fresh, inspired dishes for you to enjoy. If you are in the Chapel Hill area or know anyone who is, make sure to visit The Fearrington House Restaurant and enjoy a Cleveland Cherry.
You Will Need:
- 1 oz Black Cherry Wood Bourbon
- 1 oz Braulio Amaro
- Dash of Vanilla Bitters
- 1 oz Luxardo Maraschino Liqueur
- Luxardo-soaked Maraschino Cherry for garnish
- Combine bourbon, amaro, and maraschino liqueur into a mixing tin and stir.
- Strain into a rocks glass filled with ice.
- Garnish with Maraschino Cherry.