You will need:
1 oz Cleveland Underground Black Cherry Wood Finished Bourbon
1/2oz Lazzaroni Amaretto*
1/2oz Clear Creme de Cocoa**
1/2 oz Fresh Lemon Juice
1 oz Sour Cherry Juice
1/2 Tbs Raw Honey
2 Dashes Angostura Orange Bitters***
- Add ice to a coupe glass and fill with water, set aside.
- Add all of the ingredients to a shaker tin without ice and shake aggressively until the honey is completely dissolved.
- Add ice to the shaker tin and shake until serving temperature is reached.
- Discard the ice water from the coupe glass and strain the contents of the shaker into it.
- Garnish with a rose petal
* Any Amaretto Liqueur will do fine.
** The inexpensive brand is the right brand in this application.
*** Or any other orange bitter