Bourbon Southern Fruit Tea
Do you love hosting your friends and family? Are you considered the hostess with the mostess? Then you need to treat your guests with this Bourbon Southern Fruit Tea recipe! Get that sweet, southern charm on and start spreading the word. One last get-together before the summer season officially ends.
The combination of Black Tea and Tazo’s Sweet Orange Tea is great! The Sweet Orange Tea infuses orange peel, lemongrass, citrus herbs, and licorice root for a bursting, sweet orange flavor. The Black tea’s smoky and earthy taste balances out the sweetness from the Orange tea so well. Once your tea is made, it’s time to combine! Grab your 12 oz package of limeade and your orange juice and drop it in with the tea. Don’t forget to add 12 oz of water with the limeade concentrate. The limeade adds a refreshing taste that strikes the perfect balance between sweet and tart. All of these ingredients together put your taste buds in perfect harmony.
Once you’ve stirred your tea concoction well, you’re ready to craft! Our Black Cherry Wood Bourbon is just perfect for a cocktail like this. Its sweet notes and aroma are perfect complements to this Southern Fruit Tea. Top it off with some Melon Peach Italian Soda to give it a little carbonation and then add those beautiful garnishes to finish it off. If you’re serving this up at your next get-together, we want to see it! Share a photo with us via our social channels.
- 3 bags of Tazo Sweet Orange Tea
- 3 bags of Black Tea
- 1 cup Orange Juice
- 1 1/2 oz Black Cherry Wood Bourbon
- One 12 oz package of Limeade (12 oz water combined)
- 1 cup of Sugar
- Melon Peach Italian Soda
- Melon and Orange slices for garnish
- Brew 3 bags of Tazo Sweet Orange Tea and 3 bags of Black Tea. Makes about 2 quarts. Add 1 cup of sugar to the tea. Stir to dissolve.
- Add Orange Juice, Limeade Concentrate, and water. Stir really well.
- In a tall glass with ice add Black Cherry Wood Bourbon and then fill with Tea. Leave a little room to top with the Melon Peach Italian Soda.
- Garnish with Melon and Orange Slices.