Bourbon Kiwi Apple Shimmer
Kiwi go again! We’re back with another fruity, yet boozy summer cocktail for you to try. You’ll be glimmering in the sunshine after having a Bourbon Kiwi Apple Shimmer! The sweet flavor of the kiwi juice works well with the more bitter tasting lemon juice which creates an awesome finish. Our Black Reserve Bourbon really is the star of the show here, it really knows how to shine when the spotlight is on. To get a little fizzy action in there we decided to add a bit of Sparkling Apple Wine. Not too much as you don’t want to overpower that subtle taste of bourbon in every sip.
This is a very simple and easy recipe to execute. Let your cocktail making abilities shine and don’t forget to share with us! Tag us in a social post or shoot us a DM of your finished product. We love seeing our fans make the cocktails we share, that’s why we do it. Cheers!
You Will Need:
- 2 oz Cleveland Black Reserve Bourbon
- 1.5 oz Kiwi Juice
- 1/2 oz Lemon Juice
- 4 oz Sparkling Apple Wine (chilled)
- Sliced Kiwi for garnish
- In a cocktail shaker packed with ice combine bourbon, kiwi juice, and lemon juice and shake until frosty.
- Strain into a Collins glass.
- Top with chilled sparkling apple wine.
- Garnish with sliced Kiwi.