Some things are just meant for each other, like a smoothie on a summer day. Better yet, a Booze Smoothie! Kick-off the official first week of summer and National Smoothie Day with this delicious Boozie Smoothie. It’s so simple to make, you’ll be sipping in no time! Light, refreshing, fruity, and perfect for a hot summer night. It’s the best of both worlds really, you get your daily fruit needs all while enjoying our delicious Black Reserve Bourbon.
Our Black Reserve Bourbon pairs so well with the sweet taste of the peaches and Creme de Coconut. Each sip is just a reminder of how great summer is. The garnish is just as important, it adds fresh flavor and aroma. Quick tip. the most fragrant part of the peach is its skin! Blend together friends and fun in the sun as you kick off your summer. Please enjoy responsibly and keep away from children.
- 3 oz Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 2 oz Black Reserve Bourbon
- 1/2 cup frozen peaches
- 1 tablespoon Creme de Coconut
- Peach slice
- Mint leaf
- Combine all ingredients except for the mint leaf and peach slice in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into a chilled glass and garnish with a peach slice and a mint leaf.