The Bloody Derby is a delightful brunch cocktail that puts a twist on the classic savory Bloody Mary by incorporating bourbon instead of vodka. This is the perfect drink to enjoy during the upcoming Kentucky Derby. You don’t want to miss out on this unique and flavorful drink!
The real joy of the Bloody Derby lies in the garnish. This is a cocktail that demands to be decorated like crazy, with a variety of mouth-watering treats to nibble on as you sip. From crispy bacon to tangy pickles, from sharp cheese to crunchy celery, the sky’s the limit when it comes to this playful and delicious cocktail.
The Bloody Derby is meant to be enjoyed with friends, surrounded by laughter and good cheer. Cheers to a cocktail that’s sure to tickle your taste buds and put a smile on your face!
Find Bridge & Main in Ohio!
Find Bridge & Main on BevMax!
- 1 1/2 oz Bridge & Main® Wheated Bourbon
- 1/2 oz Ancho Reyes Chili Liqueur
- 2 Dashes of Celery Bitters
- 1 Dash of Aztec Chocolate Bitters
- 4 oz Bloody Mary Mix (choose your favorite)
- Garnishes like crazy - bacon, cheese, celery, olives, pickles, etc!
- Build the ingredients into a tall glass with ice.
- Stir to combine.
- Garnish with your choice of toppings