Berry Boozy Milkshake
What’s shakin’ bourbon-lovers? Hopefully, you’re enjoying the start to your summer! As the summer heat continues to blister, we continue to generate ways to keep you cool and refreshed. This one might give you a brain freeze so be careful. Introducing the Berry Boozy Milkshake!
Blackberries, Vanilla Ice Cream, Cleveland Underground Black Cherry, all topped with whipped cream…now you know why we reminded you about that brain freeze, the taste is so good you won’t want to stop. It will take a lot of self-control but, we believe in you.
“Shake” it up this weekend and give your taste buds something to party about! If you show up to the party or virtual happy hour with a boozy milkshake, we guarantee that people will be jealous. Show ’em how it’s done, cheers!
You Will Need:
- 2 oz Blackberry Real Syrup + some in the glass
- 2 cups of vanilla ice cream (approx. 6 scoops)
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 1/4 cup Underground Black Cherry
- 4-6 blackberries
- Whipped Cream
- Combine the Blackberry syrup, ice cream, milk, and bourbon in a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Drizzle blackberry syrup in the glass.
- Pour the milkshake to just before the top of the glass.
- Stir with a straw to make the syrup spin.
- Top with whipped cream and garnish with some blackberries.