The name is Hot Apricoddy and it will help warm your body! Become a kid again and have a snowball fight, grab your sled, buy a ski pass and then enjoy the benefits of being an adult with a hot, boozy drink to recap a perfect day of fun! The spicy, sweet flavor of the Chai Tea works so well with the taste of our Bourbon Whiskey Finished with Black Cherry Wood. Add in some fresh lemon juice and apricot reserves to freshen it up just a bit. The taste and aroma of this cocktail create pure bliss, enjoy!
Before pouring your concoction into your mug, let the mug sit in some boiling water for a few minutes to ensure your cocktail stays nice and hot!
- 1.5 oz Black Cherry Wood Bourbon
- 1/2 oz Lazzaroni Amaretto
- 2 Dashes Cardamom Bitters
- 1/2 oz Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1/2 tbsp Apricot Preserves
- 1 Tea Bag Hot Chai Tea
- 1 Orange
- With the ingredients, build into a mug that has been preheated with boiling water and stir.
- Top with prepared Hot Chai Tea.
- Garnish with an orange twist.